excessive bleeding after laprascopy 2 days ago

I just had laprascopic surgery 2 days ago...had 2 cysts removed...1 drained,, and endrymitriosis removed or scraped out.....I was ok yesterday just very sore....today I have swelling and bruising on left incision side...my entire back is so tight and stiff I cant bend at all and Im bleeding heavy...yesterday it was just some dried blood but this morning it looked like I had gotten my period...and when i sit on the toilet its steady dripping like a faucet....and its fresh blood....should i be concerned?? I called hospital but noone has returned my call yet....im worried
Everyone seems to get this to some degree.  To what degree is it serious?  I read that soaking a thick pad every 1/2 hour means too much blood loss (emergency).  If the rate is slower, not an emergency.

Advil (Ibuprofen) should help to reduce the bleeding some.  Try it (if you are not one that cannot take this medicine, that is).
I'm going to have my laparoscopic surgery next week.  I wasn't aware that bleeding after was a normal part of the process?   I've read everything you and the others have said about preparing for after the surgery but never read anything about bleeding vaginally.  Should I be expecting some bleeding also?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cysts Community