multiliculated right ovary cyst. - ct scan

Hi.  

Can you please help me?

I am really worrying about my diagnosis below.

Is this result serious problem for.me?

I have family history (my mum was ovary cyst)

Ca125 normal
Ca19 41

Below.is my scan result and I did Pelvic ULtra sound at 6 months. It was complex cyst and suggestive to endometrioma.

Thanks.

Scan result-
there is a loculated cyst. or 2. or 3 adjacent cysts in the right adnexa.
arising from the ovary. overall this measures 58x40x52mm
thin septae. no enhanxing mural nodule
no calcification or convincing component no fee fliluid

conculsion . multiliculated right ovary cyst. no convincing significant self component. calcification or other sign to suggest dermoid.

COMMUNITY LEADER
Ovarian cysts are common and most go away on their own. Even when they don't, most are benign (non-cancerous). The characteristics of yours don't sound concerning. But benign cysts can continue to grow requiring surgical removal. It is best to have just the cyst removed (cystectomy) because removal of any part of the "reproductive" system can cause permanent hormonal / endocrine problems. [B]And we need both our ovaries and uterus our whole lives for optimal health.[/B]  

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cysts Community