Ovarian Cysts Community

ovarian cyst

i had a trans vaginal ultrasound  it showed that my uterus measures 7.6x3.7x4.3x in size.Endometrial canal thickness is 4mm. A hypoechoic nodule with calicification is seen involving the mid portion of thebody of the uterus measuring approximately 1.6x1.6x1.6cm in size. since ovarine and uterine cancer runs in my family is this something i need to worry about
I am really not that familiar with uterine cancer.  Did your doctor have recommendations.  In general, the size of your nodule seems very small and may be able to be watched over time.  An endometrial biopsy is relatively easy (I've had two of them).  This would be able to rule out a malignancy at this time.  You should talk to your doctor abotu this issue.  Your nodule does have some complexity since it is hypoechoic.  Your doctor is the best one to advise you on this matter!

Take care,

Shelly