Ovarian Cysts Community

premenstrual symptoms no period?

I have irregular pms and pcos .I was taking Vitex for about 3 weeks only because i felt like i was about to get on my period. My cycle was getting better until that. For about a month now, Ive been having premenstrual symptoms and at the first week i had cramps as if i was on my period.. now i get a few cramps threw out the day. I been extremely tired and its been 2 weeks i wake up vomiting yellow bile & feeling super nausea in the morning only. Threw out the day i feel pretty good. Also whenever i breath alittle heat in the morning i puke bile. I still have gotten my period its been a month. What can this be?
Will it ever come?

I have trouble with infertility so theres no way i think im pregnant?
The symptoms may be due to pregnancy if there is a history of any unprotected intercourse or due to PCOS.
If you are apprehensive regarding the status of your pregnancy you can get it checked. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise you can get a serum HCG also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.