POAS Addicts Community
52 Members

$ tree evap lines

Any of you ladies experience pink evap lines an hour after a BFN when using $ tree tests? I have never had this problem with these tests until this cycle so natually I was freaking out...thinking maybe just maybe this was my month.
I personally have neva used $ tree tests. However...i havnt heard of many coloured evap's with them, however some women may of experienced this. You should try testing again..best of luck! And ssbd..
Hi as Louise mentioned I've never seen a "colored" evap and def not pink. Sounds very promising, test again.
:)
Thanks for your comments ladies. I am 14dpo and no sign of AF. I continue to get pink evap lines on those stupid tests and need to just go out and buy a good one. I am sure it's a BFN because those lines don't show up until the test has time to dry.
Have u re-tested yet Kara? I see ur at 16DPO..wooo!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.