POAS Addicts Community
52 Members

At last!!!!!!!!

I cant believe I found this group...I thought I was alone in my poas craziness.  Nice to find otheres as addictive as me, I cant talk to my friends about how many tests I take as they would think I am crazy,  thankyou soo much for opening this forum :)
You are very welcome. I'm glad you found us. We are a unique bunch ;) and your right many people do not understand the NEED to poas. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and be sure to befriend you poas friends ;)
x
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.