POAS Addicts Community
52 Members

No question just need like minded people!

My name is Ashley and I am 26 years old.  My husband and I have been TTC since Oct. 2009.  We are currently taking Clomid and I am on cycle day 10.  Started testing today with my OPK but I am a HORRIBLE POAS addict.  I usually buy them on the internet so I can use as many as I need to everyday to make sure I don't miss anything.  I am praying we finally get our BFP this cycle!!!
I'm right there with ya!!  I'm 26, me and DH started trying for baby in Summer of 09.  First round of clomid 50mg last summer, ended at 8wks with blighted ovum.  Finally ready for 2nd round, currently on cd15 so we are only 5 days apart!!!  I'm going to the store tonight to buy a ton of $store tests to test out of my trigger and hopefully get a strong BFP this month with a healthy bean!!!  Baby dust to us!!!!
Hey there, i've been TTC around the same length of time as u. Me and my DF started TTC in Sept 09, unfortunately i had a m/c in the december, but we've been TTC ever since, nothing so far!

Hehe...we cant help POAS. I am 8DPO today, and i still had the urge to POAS, so i done a OPK! Haha.. Then a HPT too. What a nightmare eh. Hope u get that + OPK soon and get down to some serious BDing ;)
I am 11 dpo and I have gotten negative tests everyday so far...however, my temps look great!  I have my chart on public if you want to take a look and tell me what you think?  
Hey, your chart does look good, although it has lowered a little slightly. Have u stopped charting since 28th? If AF hasnt arrived yet, then theres still a good chance u could still get a BFP! SSBD to youuu.. :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.