POAS Addicts Community
52 Members

POAS addict

hello, my name is kelli and im addicted to pissing on a stick..
I have been know to do it just for fun even when i know for sure im not pregnant and also have all the old ones i have done because i cant bring myself to chuck em. I have done opks and hpts on the same day same time and would like to meet more people like me who can except what i am and would like to have fun with my addiction...
thanks for lissening

xxxx
LOL!!!!  just threw out a bag of old ones today!!! I don't know why I ever saved them in the 1st place!!!!!!!
OH my....am I ever an addict.....I just went to $tree today and I ended up walking out with 10 yes I said 10 pregnancy tests.....then we stopped by walmart and I had to pee soooooo yes I did indeed have to test right then and there.;...even though I am only 6dpo and I KNEW it would be a BFN...but I will be testing again tomorrow well who am I kidding I will be testing all week...

My DH says I am crazy....told him could be worse ....  :)
Oh that could have been me posting...lol.  I still have all the ones I took when I was pregnant with my son (including those I took while 6 months pregnant just because I like seeing the pretty pink lines..lol).  I too have done an OPK and HPT same day...someone told me an OPK will turn up positive while pregnant (by the way, not necessarily true..lol).   I am only 6DPO and chomping at the bit.  The only reason I am holding off right now is I promised my husband..sigh.  I know I won't make it much longer though...
HAHAHA I save mine too!!!! my DH find's it gross but there are all over the place.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.