POAS Addicts Community
52 Members

Proof of addiction lol

Woke up this morning at 12 dpo and did 2 tests 1 cheap brand from ebay and got a bfn then a first response gt a bfp (but very faint) through out the day done 4 more ebay tests and have all come back with BFP but very very faint.  Will deffo hgave to poas tomoz see if any change.
You make us POASers proud lol... Congrats on the + btw!
AWESOME.!
I have also kicked off an addiction this month my test total from 6dpo-12 dpo is approximate 30 / 120.00 spent ! Feel like I should definetly get some cheapies in bulk any recommendations ?
Hey, wow! Thats alot of money to spend on tests.. You really are a dedicated POASer lol.

Hmm, ur in USA im guessing. Im in the UK, but for me personally, i buy the test strips of both OPK and HPT, one for cost and two because u can literally afford to POAS anytime u like without breaking the bank. Only downfall is u have to determine yourself if either are a + or - unlike the smiley face Ovulations tests u can buy.

Ebay are always a good place to buy, i get all mine from Ebay. But the UK one.

Ive just had a look around Ebay for u. For me, i would pick something like this-

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-OVULATION-FERTILITY-10-PREGNANCY-PREDICTOR-TEST-KIT-/120697099798?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1a1b9616

50 OPK's should last u a good long while. You could also buy extra HPT's to bump up the supply of 10.

http://cgi.ebay.com/20-Early-Pregnancy-Tests-Strips-HCG-Home-Test-FREE-SHIP-/120579383218?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c13175fb2

Again, this is what i personally would want. If perhaps u are after tests which are a little more easier to read then i suggest Ebay, or even Amazon.

Hope this has helped u.... Good luck with TTC!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.