Aa
A
A
Close

Low frame rate vision at night help

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with my undiagnosed symptoms. I have been told its anxiety and aperhaps a mild form of prsd, depersonalization/derealization but am confused because my symptoms are really weird.

Ever since a panic attack, which left me severely depersonalized, kept questioning realty and freaking out felt unreal 24/7 every second of the day. My vision, more apparent at night but happens during the day too. @night in an environment where there is loads of things going on i.e many moving objects, people & cars. My vision appears really choppy and laggy as if a few frames have dropped. The closest thing I could describe it to is the following video,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPcEFHA3X0c

Where there is a crowd, peoples movement appears like in the video to me, looks sped up, like a few frames have dropped. My vision at night can be like that constant for as long as I am outside, it is very distressing. I am not taking any meds or having any treatment. I do have an eye muscle problem related to opthalmopegia but this never affected me like this before the incident. I have had an MRI and results were normal.

I feel very disorientated from it because it feels like when you fast forward a crowded scene on a remote control. I feel very off balanced from it, some days are worse than others, once i felt like I was going to faint. I dont know if its ptsd because am not afraid of anything when I go out. I dont get flashbacks or nightmares. The weird vision is what is making my anxiety go up and not the other way round. If my vision was normal without any lags I would be fine.

It is worst at night. I dont know what to do anymore, its been like this for 4 months now. I have not come across anyone with the same symptoms, a lot of people say its derealization but the way they describe it just doesnt match this.

Any help as to what could be going on would be greatly appreciated.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
675718 tn?1449992146
try not to judge or self diagnose yourself see a doc soon they will help you k hope this helps
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community Resources
Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
El Paso, TX