Low frame rate vision at night help

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with my undiagnosed symptoms. I have been told its anxiety and aperhaps a mild form of prsd, depersonalization/derealization but am confused because my symptoms are really weird.

Ever since a panic attack, which left me severely depersonalized, kept questioning realty and freaking out felt unreal 24/7 every second of the day. My vision, more apparent at night but happens during the day too. @night in an environment where there is loads of things going on i.e many moving objects, people & cars. My vision appears really choppy and laggy as if a few frames have dropped. The closest thing I could describe it to is the following video,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPcEFHA3X0c

Where there is a crowd, peoples movement appears like in the video to me, looks sped up, like a few frames have dropped. My vision at night can be like that constant for as long as I am outside, it is very distressing. I am not taking any meds or having any treatment. I do have an eye muscle problem related to opthalmopegia but this never affected me like this before the incident. I have had an MRI and results were normal.

I feel very disorientated from it because it feels like when you fast forward a crowded scene on a remote control. I feel very off balanced from it, some days are worse than others, once i felt like I was going to faint. I dont know if its ptsd because am not afraid of anything when I go out. I dont get flashbacks or nightmares. The weird vision is what is making my anxiety go up and not the other way round. If my vision was normal without any lags I would be fine.

It is worst at night. I dont know what to do anymore, its been like this for 4 months now. I have not come across anyone with the same symptoms, a lot of people say its derealization but the way they describe it just doesnt match this.

Any help as to what could be going on would be greatly appreciated.
try not to judge or self diagnose yourself see a doc soon they will help you k hope this helps