Back pain and Anxiety.

I take Hydroco/APAP 10-325 (4) times a day and Clonazepam 0.5 MG daily and feel great.  Is there any danger in taking both these medications?
Best Answer
I don't think so.  I have actually been taking almost the same combination for the past couple of years - I take hydrocodone/APAP 7.5/750 (Vicodin) 3x daily and alprazolam (Xanax) 0.5mg 4x daily.  

Do you have the same pharmacist fill both prescriptions?  He/she would be the best person to ask if you have any worries about combining the two medications.  The only thing my pharmacist has warned me about with these two medications together is to be sure that I DO NOT take more than my recommended dosages and that I am NOT to drink alcohol with them.

The two work really well for me together, too :).
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you so very much for responding.  I feel even better knowing the combinations work together.  I don't drink alcohol and don't exceed the amount.  I never LOVED life so much, it works much better than an antideppresent.  I wish for the pharmaceutical companys would come up with and anti depressent that would have the same results.  My pharmacist fills both prescriptions, so, I will confer with him.  I hope you enjoy life like I do.  Take care & be well.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pain Management Community