Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pain Management Community
9.77k Members

Chest pain

Today I started getting a pain on my left breast. When I press on it it feels bruised like the inside ofthe breast as wel as the bone i would like o know what can it be!?
1 Responses
547368 tn?1440545385
Hi Charlene,

Please excuse my tardy response. Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. We are really more geared towards chronic pain, There are no physicians on this forum.

There are multiple conditions that could account for your pain, including fibrocystic breast tissue. Or the cartilage of your ribs could be inflamed in that area. these are only guesses and possibilities.

I encourage you to consult with your PCP.

Please know that you are always welcome here but you may find more suggestions on a different forum. Maybe the Family Medicine Forum could provide better suggestions or select from one of the physician headed forums. Just click on the top of this page on the word forums.

Please let us know how you are doing...and again I suggest that you consult with your physician.

Take Care,
~Tuck
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches