Pain Management Community

Chest pain

Today I started getting a pain on my left breast. When I press on it it feels bruised like the inside ofthe breast as wel as the bone i would like o know what can it be!?
Hi Charlene,

Please excuse my tardy response. Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. We are really more geared towards chronic pain, There are no physicians on this forum.

There are multiple conditions that could account for your pain, including fibrocystic breast tissue. Or the cartilage of your ribs could be inflamed in that area. these are only guesses and possibilities.

I encourage you to consult with your PCP.

Please know that you are always welcome here but you may find more suggestions on a different forum. Maybe the Family Medicine Forum could provide better suggestions or select from one of the physician headed forums. Just click on the top of this page on the word forums.

Please let us know how you are doing...and again I suggest that you consult with your physician.

Take Care,
~Tuck