Pain Management Community

Depression

Since I have been depressed for 7 years over chronic pain, chronic headaches, which headaches have gotten better in last 6 months, stomach problems now from medications, etc. Will this depression ever go away and I get my life back. That is all I want is my life back , as everyone else does. I belong to this very lonely club, and do not know no other way,I want quality not quanity of life. And on the other hand I do know that I am Blessed, just do not feel it, does any of this make sense, and Thank you for reading this.. kay
Kay-I think it helps a lot to know that you are not alone when it comes to chronic pain.Personally I have found this website very helpful.There is a lot of support here. I think that we are by nature social creatures and need each other and pain tends to isolate us. I also have gleened a lot of information on this site as to what medications work better and which ones do not.Keep reaching out and don't climb into your hole. We are here for you.

Inga