Pain Management Community

Elbow Pain

I recently started playing tennis and am having an issue with my elbow where the area the funny bone is starts to hurt and tingle. It stays well after playing and comes and goes during rest periods. I sometimes feel like i am not gripping the racket correctly and that causes it. This isnt the first time the pain comes, if i throw anything before i started playing tennis, the pain comes also and its quite severe if i keep throwing or playing. Not sure what it is. Please help.

Thank you
Tennis elbow is a tendinitis in the elbow area.  Tennis is just one thing that can cause it.  Rest is required.  I think a physical therapist can help.  
I have rested for years... used to happen when i was younger also and have not thrown or played tennis is 6-7 years but as soon as I started playing it came back.