Pain Management Community

Help Please..

The past 2 weeks i have had a pain in my throat like strep throat. then 3 nights ago it got REALLY bad to where i couldn't talk clearly and i damn near cried. it's still pretty terrible right now too and i need answers please. my main question is How Do I Cure My Strep Throat At Home With No Doctor?

Any Information would be much obliged. Thank You.
Hello Takeashot,

Welcome. Sorry to hear about your terribly sore throat. If you have step it requires antibiotics (ATB) to resolve.

Gargling with warm salt water can sometimes ease the pain of a sore throat, along with some OTC NSAIDs but when it comes down to it you need to consult your physician.

Sorry I cannot be of more help. Strep is nasty and left untreated can be dangerous. Please don't let this go untreated. We'll look forward to your updates.

Peace,
~Tuck