Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

How do I get an answervh

The change in medication has made my life unbearable. Pain levels are between 7 - 8 on a daily basis.  The Medicare Advantage plan has paid for my claims in the past, but now they are only paying for 1 unit of Fentanyl instead of the 6 units.  Dilaudid is not controlling my pain at all and I don't have a life right now.  I feel like I have been put on a shelf to watch life go by.  I need to know how to get my insurance co to pay for 2 claims from last year and allow me to get back on Fentanyl.  The code is J3010 for billing purposes.
T
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Has your Dr filled out the correct paper work? Sometimes it can be really hard to get Medicare to pay for what you need.
I wish I could be of more help to you. We have wonderful and very knowledgeable people on this forum who should be able to better help you.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pain Management Community

Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches