How do I get an answervh

The change in medication has made my life unbearable. Pain levels are between 7 - 8 on a daily basis.  The Medicare Advantage plan has paid for my claims in the past, but now they are only paying for 1 unit of Fentanyl instead of the 6 units.  Dilaudid is not controlling my pain at all and I don't have a life right now.  I feel like I have been put on a shelf to watch life go by.  I need to know how to get my insurance co to pay for 2 claims from last year and allow me to get back on Fentanyl.  The code is J3010 for billing purposes.
T
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Has your Dr filled out the correct paper work? Sometimes it can be really hard to get Medicare to pay for what you need.
I wish I could be of more help to you. We have wonderful and very knowledgeable people on this forum who should be able to better help you.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pain Management Community