Pain Management Community

Joint and extreme finger pain

I am a 37 year old female, who has been diagnosed with diabetes, NASH liver disease, and have had a complete hysterectomy 3 years ago.  For the last few months I have had extreme pain in all of my joint...ankles, hips, knees, shoulders, neck, jaws, elbows and fingers.  My fingers have become the most painful (within the last month) it has come to the point that I have trouble grasping, holding and doing anything with my hands. (I even have trouble combing my hair) the pain in my hands and fingers has beome extreme.  I have had many tests and all have come back negative: Inflamitory, RA, Athritis, Hemachromatosis.  Do you have any suggestions of what else this might be?  Thank You, Brandi    (PS....please ignore any mispellings).
Hi!
I understand you have undergone a whole battery of tests however, since I cannot examine you I am listing all causes that should be looked into.

Multiple joint pain is seen in fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, low Vitamin D levels, Low Vit B12 levels, anemia, Hashimotos thyroiditis, gout (can sometimes cause multiple joint pain), rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, SLE, electrolyte disturbance particularly those involving calcium and magnesium, parathyroid gland problems, chondrocalcinosis and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Menopause or menopause like condition caused by PCOD is often associated with Vit D, calcium and hormonal disturbances and this causes multiple joint pain. Please talk to your doctor regarding these and get yourself examined accordingly. Take care!