Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pain Management Community
9.73k Members

Pyciatric disorders, Pain Management

I am diagnosed with PTSD, Arthritis, Bipolar manic depression,anxiety, fibromyalgia muscle spasms, edrometrosis,  a constsant aching in my muscles to my bone, ADHD. I am on cylexia, levthroxine,addreall doxipin, Estriodial,Lamotimigin,magnesium.gabapentin, requip, Fentynal Patches and oxycodone.I also still Isolate my self have trouble going outside. I have been in and out hospitals and they finally found medication that works the best for me. I am up cooking cleaning taking care of my son. My primary care wants to fool around with my medication. I need to find someone that can help me and function in my daily life. It took to years for them to find the right medications. I need help I am dum founded that a doctor wants to mess with someones life like this!!!

1 Responses
7721494 tn?1431631564
Ideally, doctors and patients work together toward common health and treatment goals. Understanding each other's goals is a first step.

My advice is to talk with primary care. You both need to understand the other's perspective.

Why is your doctor concerned about this regimen.

Why are you concerned about changing this regimen.

These points need to be addressed to your mutual satisfaction.

If this arrangement is unworkable, find another doctor.
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches