MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Sciatic Nerve Pain

I've been having sciatic pain for 4 weeks now and it mostly hurts inside bottom leg down to my big toe. My foot swells in the PM. I've been taking Tylenol 3 at night , muscle relaxer and Aleve. Nothing works. The pain is so severe that it raises my BP. I've been doing stretches, hot bath, hot & cold pads and nothing relieves the pain. Any suggestions ? !!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sciatica can flare for several weeks until the nerve settles. Numbness in the big toe can signal nerve impingement and if it continues you may want to consult your primary for more help.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pain Management Community