Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pain Management Community
9.83k Members

TUBAL LIGATION (Filshie) CLIP DISLODGEMENT PAIN

HAS ANYONE HAD PAINS FROM A DISLODGED TUBAL LIGATION (filshie) CLIP; THEN REMOVAL AND ALL FINE WITH NO MORE PAIN?
I am wondering if anyone has had their tubal ligation clips removed (yet) and if the pain in lower groin/lower abdomen (walking) went away.  I have had this same pain for over 5 years (on and off pain, assuming it becomes inflamed, hurts, then I rest, then the pain goes away, but then the clip moves, edges hit nerves, cause inflammation and pain, and etc etc etc.  It feels like someone is jabbing me with a knife into a nerve sometimes, and during walking, I limp or even worse sometimes,...like a jolt that totally makes my one hip feel like it's just malfunctioned due to this pain. Hurts terribly.  I am calling my doctor today, after reading MANY stories of the filshie clips dislodgement problems, and wanting both (one is dislodged) hooked out!  I am convinced now, that it is the cause of my pain.  I had an X-ray done a year ago and it showed the "metal-like piece" was in my body, and not in the correct place if it was the clip.  I have been to doctors, examinations, and sports physicians and physiotherapists...so all SEEMED fine, and I'm left to believe it is that now. I am 53 and VERY fit...exercised my entire life...so why am I having aches like an 80 year old now and then?, why do I have terrible pain in my right groin/lower abdomen area? 99% chance it is my dislodged tubal ligation clip.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches