Pain Management Community

TUBAL LIGATION (Filshie) CLIP DISLODGEMENT PAIN

HAS ANYONE HAD PAINS FROM A DISLODGED TUBAL LIGATION (filshie) CLIP; THEN REMOVAL AND ALL FINE WITH NO MORE PAIN?
I am wondering if anyone has had their tubal ligation clips removed (yet) and if the pain in lower groin/lower abdomen (walking) went away.  I have had this same pain for over 5 years (on and off pain, assuming it becomes inflamed, hurts, then I rest, then the pain goes away, but then the clip moves, edges hit nerves, cause inflammation and pain, and etc etc etc.  It feels like someone is jabbing me with a knife into a nerve sometimes, and during walking, I limp or even worse sometimes,...like a jolt that totally makes my one hip feel like it's just malfunctioned due to this pain. Hurts terribly.  I am calling my doctor today, after reading MANY stories of the filshie clips dislodgement problems, and wanting both (one is dislodged) hooked out!  I am convinced now, that it is the cause of my pain.  I had an X-ray done a year ago and it showed the "metal-like piece" was in my body, and not in the correct place if it was the clip.  I have been to doctors, examinations, and sports physicians and physiotherapists...so all SEEMED fine, and I'm left to believe it is that now. I am 53 and VERY fit...exercised my entire life...so why am I having aches like an 80 year old now and then?, why do I have terrible pain in my right groin/lower abdomen area? 99% chance it is my dislodged tubal ligation clip.