I would recommend calling your local pharmacist for interactions. That is quite list of drugs. My mother was on quite a few herself until i found the underlying cause and she didn't need the drugs anymore. The only exception is tramadol which she takes rarely (had three prolapsed discs). She takes omega 3, and glucosamine with chondrotin.
My mother had severe clinical depression and severe anxiety disorder and many other adverse health conditions. It all came back to nexium (acid blocker) which lowered her stomach acid. Any cause of lower stomach acid (and that could be from age to hypothyroidism) will cause problems as you cannot absorb the essential nutrients needed for the neurotransmitters in the brain.
After stopping all acid blockers and increasing stomach acid with betaine HCI with pepsin supplements and taking digestive enzymes, she improved dramatically. Not to mention she got rid of her severe GERD and severe LPR. She needed to correct her many nutrient deficiency states as you need stomach acid to absorb essential nutrients.
Other common causes of anxiety and panic attacks is magnesium deficiency. Also to consider is a thyroid disorders (both hypothyroidism and hypothyroidism) which cause depression and anxiety/panic attack.
"It has been found that 4 out of 5 people in the US (or 80%) are deficient in magnesium. If you are experiencing 2 or 3 of the following symptoms, you probably are one of them.
- heart palpitations, heart arrythmias
- chest tightness
- urinary spasms
- menstrual cramps, premenstrual irritability
- difficulty swallowing, a feeling of a lump in the throat
- light sensitivity, loud noise sensitivity
- high blood pressure
- numbness, tingling, zips, zaps and other vibratory sensations
- being uptight or prone to temper
- muscle twitches, soreness, cramps, spasms, tension, tightness
- back aches, neck pain
- headaches, migraines
- jaw joint problems
- needing to sigh a lot, unable to take a deep breath
- leg spasms, charlie horses, restless leg syndrome
- anxiety, panic attacks
I do not take any medications together, even if its affirms that I can