Pain Management Community

Unexplained pain/sweeling and sensitivity

my wife has had pain in her sacrum for a couple of years and she now is experiencing some intermittent obvious swelling and pain in feet, knees etc. Feet and sacrum seem to worse. All it take is stepping on a penut & she will get seering pain in feet, up legs to sacrum. We have 2 children <8 and her quality of life is greatly diminshing. She has some depression associate with this pain and discomfort. Have tried Intergated Manual Therapy, Acupuncture, holistic healings etc. She also has hypothyroid and recently tried to get of synthroid and is now back on a traditional thyroid med, whose name I don't know but NOT Synthroid.

No one seems to know what to do with her. Reg medical doctors are clueless. What relief she has gotten has come from non-traditional meds.

any suggestions? we are getting desperate...