Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pain Management Community
9.73k Members

Very sharp pain below breast

A couple days ago, I was experiencing horrible pain so I took 2, 81 mg of aspirin since that was the only medicine I had..that pain is now gone,  but now I have a sharp pain right below the breast and I have been feeling really sleepy especially when I go out to places. It is somewhat hard to go to sleep and exercise because when I move its painful and gets hard to breathe. I can't go to the doctors until like a month from now because everyone is on vacation..and if i go to the er, that will cost me like $10,000  and i'm only 17.
1 Responses
1415174 tn?1453246703
It could be gas pain. I get it so back I think I'm having a heart attack. Try GasX. If not you will have to see a doctor. A family practise doctor doesn't cost that much (maybe 100-200). Could be pleurasy which hurt when you breath in. If you have that it is inflammation inbetween the ribs and under the ribs. Secondly, Try a hot water bottle and you may need antibiotics if that is the case. Is there a clinic around where they can at least listen to your chest? There is always a doctor on call who can answer questions. You should be able to get an on call doctor tomorrow after New Years.
mkh9
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches