Pain Management Community

Very sharp pain below breast

A couple days ago, I was experiencing horrible pain so I took 2, 81 mg of aspirin since that was the only medicine I had..that pain is now gone,  but now I have a sharp pain right below the breast and I have been feeling really sleepy especially when I go out to places. It is somewhat hard to go to sleep and exercise because when I move its painful and gets hard to breathe. I can't go to the doctors until like a month from now because everyone is on vacation..and if i go to the er, that will cost me like $10,000  and i'm only 17.
It could be gas pain. I get it so back I think I'm having a heart attack. Try GasX. If not you will have to see a doctor. A family practise doctor doesn't cost that much (maybe 100-200). Could be pleurasy which hurt when you breath in. If you have that it is inflammation inbetween the ribs and under the ribs. Secondly, Try a hot water bottle and you may need antibiotics if that is the case. Is there a clinic around where they can at least listen to your chest? There is always a doctor on call who can answer questions. You should be able to get an on call doctor tomorrow after New Years.
mkh9