chronic pain

hello everyone, wondering if anyone has any feedback on severe back pain. i've been out of hospital 4days where i recieved a spinal block for the pain. i have severe pain in lower back,groin, and vaginal bone. since i left hospital i've rested, but any time i try to move the pain gets so bad that it drives me back on to the couch. its been getting me down and im becoming short tempered with my husband and kids. lately i just feel like screaming with anger and the pain has me this way, so if anyone has had a spinal block done and the pain has got worse or anyone with any information id appreciate all feedback. regards
Blocks do not always work for everyone. I had some relief from my first series of injections in 2003 but the second series were ineffective. Everyone responds differently to them.

If you are in more pain since having the injections then you need to get back to your doctor and let him/her know what is going on.

Do you have any pain medication prescribed for your condition?
Hi:

Red is correct. They certainly do not work for everyone. In fact, most ppl do not gain by these injections.

Pain is a body's way of telling you that something is wrong. I second the motion for getting back to your Doctor and as soon as possible.

Please take care.
Mollyrae

You are reading content posted in the Pain Management Community