drug interactions

Can I take Etodolac 500mg with Hydrocodone 10mg?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hello Jmoczy:

Welcome to the pain forum. MedHelp has a forum called "Ask the Pharmacist" If you have further questions about your medication or future questions about any medication, I would contact that forum. You can find it at the top of the page under forums. Click on that and go to the right hand side of the page to find the Pharmacy. Please take care,
Mollyrae
Helpful - 0
Hi Jmoczy,

Welcome to the Pain Management Forum of MedHelp. I am glad you found us. It is a bit slow on Christmas Day. I'm sorry for my delayed response.

Etodolac is a NSAID. Aspirins should be avoided due to the possible increase in a GI Bleed or similar incidents. However normally you can take an opiate with a NSAID. Hydrocodone tablets usually contain acetaminophen (Tylenol). Does your hydrocodone contain apap and if so how much?

Normally I would suggest you ask a pharmacist but on Christmas you will be hard pressed to find one. You may call your local ER and ask that question. When I worked in ER it was common to receive those types of questions.

I assume you are in pain and I am sorry for that. Good luck and keep in touch.

Peace to You, Tuck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pain Management Community