Pain Management Community

gaga

I have a pain under rib cage on left side and it gets so bad i cant breath. and it goes to my back. I can hardly stand. I have been for x-rays and it shows nothing. no blood work lately... this has been going on for 5 months. on and off. Lately it has been alot... It seems under rib cage onto the back of my rib cage.  any comments..
Hi.  I just joined and yours is the first post I have read.  I spent three days and many many tests done for the same pain you described.  One doctor thought it was my gallbladder, another didn't.  There was nothing that showed anything for sure.  They said if it happens again call us!  It did but I didn't bother calling either of them.  I have pain medication at home.  Hope you're feeling better.