Pain Management Community

lump on my right side

i found a lump on my right side i can only feel it when i stand and when i feel pain i push under my rib cage and i feel gas moving around can someone please tell me what might be going on
Hello Angels,

Welcome to MedHelp's Pain Management Forum. I am glad that you found us and took the time to share your medical concerns.

When we "find" a lump it can be very frightening. We obviously think the worse...but more often then not they are not life threatening. However it does require medical evaluation. So I encourage you to consult your PCP.

You may also want to post on our Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum. Here is the link:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/show/95  ;
Please know that you are always welcome here.

I cannot make intelligent guesses as to what your "lump" may be. There are many possibilities. Obviously one would be, as you indicated, a gas bubble.  It could be a muscle spasm, slow moving stool....or again so many things. So please make an appointment with your PCP and check into it.

I hope you will let us know what you discover. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Best of Luck,
~Tuck