Pain Management Community

pain in thigh

My husband is 43 yrs old, he has had muscular pain in his thighs for quiet some time.Someone suggested it was due to potassium deficiency & to give him banana everyday, then someone told to change tablesalt to rocksalt. I have done both but the pain is still there . Can you help
What kind of pain is your husband experiencing?  Cramping, aching, burning?  A good rule of thumb for anything that doesn't need immediate attention (like chest pain) is that if it's not gone in 2 weeks, get it checked out.  If it's been going on for a while, he should see his primary care physician.  Muscle pain can be indicative of a variety of different things.  Hope you'll keep us posted.