Pain Management Community

sharp stomach pains

i am having sharp pains in my stomach, they just started today, i have no clue what it is, but it hurts. can you help me .
Hi there,  to be very upfront, and honest with you there is 15 to 20 at least different reasons of what is causing your stomach. it could be something simple to something in a more serious nature. The cause go from indigestion, constipation,gas, food poisening, Stomach flu,Kidney stones,Food alergies,Pelvic imfamatory disease,Ulsers,Gallstones,Hernia,Endometriosis,Crohn's disease,Gastroesophageal refux disease, Urinary tract in fection,and more.  "Go to the Dr.,and or Emergencyroom If you experiance": (Fever, vomiting, bloody stools,Difficuly breathing, Unable to pass stools.) You must understand I am not a Dr,and this is just my opinion, BUT, If this does not go away very soon I would go to the Dr, regardless just to be SAFE.  Best wishes to you. Sincerely