stomach pain from ibuprofen

I have been taken 800mg ibuprofen for my migraines/headach's for about 4 days. 2in the morning and 2 at night. now my stomach hurts with pain and cramps. what can I or should I do/
Hi!
I hope you are taking medications as prescribed. If not, please consult a doctor for medication. As of now, reduce the dose to one tablet morning evening, and take medication on full stomach. Take antacid gel 2-3 times a day and something to reduce acid in stomach such as ranitidine or omeprazole. Please consult your doctor at the earliest—today would be best. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.