Pain Management Community

under left breast pain

I am only 21 and I have a really bad pain under my left breast. It comes and goes, and the strength of the pain varies. I've been to the doctor last year and they did a heart ekg(i think thats what its called) and they didnt find anything.. It is really random when it comes. I've had this pain for about a week now. I am not sure what the cause would be from. Any IDEAS? Please help
Hi Ekn,

Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. Your pain is puzzling. I am sorry that you have not been able to obtain a diagnosis.

I suggest that you return to your PCP while you are still having the pain. There are other possibilities. Even a muscle that you keep injuring could cause this pain. You could also have some inflammation in the rib area but only your physician can provide you with the answers.

Best of luck to you. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

Take Care,
Tuck