Pain Management Community

very painful

lady 36 year old,i want to ask what is the medicine for my stomach rightside conected in my buttok very pain every night in 3 hour and i always burf after 3 hours no more pain always like that every night i go see doctor 3 times they said no infection its nothing they said they just give me medicine but its not work i hope you can help please thank you so much.
Hi!

Lower right abdomen pain is commonly due to appendicitis. The pain, can at times come and go and not give the classic picture. Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, inflammatory bowel disease, infection in kidney, kidney stones, constipation, ovary involvement in women (cysts, hemorrhage, tumor, torsion—torsion is a medical emergency and a long standing pain is not due to this), ectopic pregnancy in women, mesentry (a thin tissue that carries the blood, nerves and lymphatics for the intestine) involvement low blood supply, enlarged lymphnodes, and an abscess in rectus abdominis muscle or psoas muscle (these two are unlikely if there is no localized patch of heat or lump) can all cause lower right abdomen pain. It can also be due to inguinal hernia. Other than that at times pelvic inflammatory disease causes a lower abdominal pain along with a pelvic pain.

Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!