Does this seem like pancreatitis?
I have had mid to right upper quadrant pain pretty much every day for the last six months. I have had Upoer GI, MRI US, Hida Scan and CT that are normal. My blood tests are normal too. But the pain continues. Gets worse as the day goes on and  if I eat. Pain started in the middle and goes through right upper to the right flank and back right at the same level. I have base pain daily but have had flare ups of horrible pain at least 1-2 times a week. Dr (GI) does not know what to think... Really, he doesn't. Feels swollen some times and can't lay on right side. Touching it doesn't make it worse. I used to be a heavy drinker.. He wants to take out my gallbladder even though all those tests were normals help!?
To me it seems like you have issues with your gallbladder.  What happened? Did you get it removed?