Panic attacks and anxiety disorder Community
95 Members

BENZODIAZAPENES WITHDRAWAL OR ANXIETY?

I have been taking :
1.CLONAZEPAM 0.5 MG *2
2. CLONAZEPAM 2 MG *1
3. OXCARBEZIPINE 450 MG *2
4. RISPERIDONE 0.5 MG *1
5. ESCITALOPRAM OXALET 10MG *1

for 3-4 months with 3mg of clonazepam or benzodiazapine going in my body because of panic attacks and ugly butterflies in stomach , butterflies never alleviated hence i decided to taper off from medicine within 15days i was off the meds,however it was followed by hell ,there started this head numbneess,pressure in head , at present entire left side of head feels frozen,extreme numbness in backhead or this sudden gripness on both sides of head over the ears , happening for 40days now, my psychiatrist denied it as benzo withdrawal n said its anxiety and put me on parexotine 12.5mg and clonazepam 0.25 mg that i have been taking for month now but barely any change in condition of head , over that i have on n off diarrhea for thirty days now ,it never seems to be releived ,feel like walking in a dream for last fourty days now , gripping n numbness is consistent , should i start the clonazepam again or shud i keep taking other anxiety medicine ,what should i do ,is there any other alternative , it should have been easy for me as i have been taking benzo only for four months unlike other cases yet has been suffering with head problems ,could it be anxiety coming back , what is it precisely?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.