Panic attacks and anxiety disorder Community
95 Members

Symptoms of anxiety

Hi, over the last couple of months I have been feeling really exhausted and tired even on days where I do very little, i get so exhausted I start to shake and feel like im going to collapse.  The doctor told me this is just a symptom of  my my anxiety. I was just wondering if anyone else feels like this, as i have had anxiety and panic attacks for years and have never really felt like this before. Even on days where i dont feel too anxious I will get this exhaustion. I had lots of blood tests last month and they all came back clear.

Please Help, this is worrying me!
trust me i have been struggling with anxiety for almost four years now and being tired is always apart of my symptoms sometimes i wonder if i will evey  feel energized.
I have been dealing with anxiety since a very young age but now, entering adulthood I have started getting very tired all the time even if I'm barely doing anything.  Also in the mornings I have an extremely hard time getting up an always fall back asleep no matter how much sleep i got before. Being exhausted is definitely a symptom of anxiety, its probably because we keep our minds so active with constant worrying and craziness that we overexert our mind which makes us tired and completely exhausted.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.