Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
228 Members

Clingy son

I'm so worried, I have a 9 month old son, his like my shadow if I leave a room he follows me were together 24/7 if he can't see me he cries his eyes out, I could never leave him at his band cuz his just used to me, anyway I'm due the beginning of May, I don't know what to do about my clingy son when I'm in labour, my mans mum said she will have him but his gonna hate it his gonna go mad I feel so bad but he can't be there with me
My 8yr old son is the same with me. We are so close it's crazy I delivered on Feb 2nd my mom kept him and she said he didn't sleep the whole time and I was gone 4 days. I felt so bad but it was nothing I could do. I talked to him everyday but he still cried til I came back. I know ur baby is younger than mine but there is nothing u can do. He gonna have to learn at some point to be with someone else. He is going to be OK.