Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eye colour

My baby is 12 weeks he was born with blue eyes as all babies are. I have green/grey eyes and his Father brown. My son's eyes are starting to get lighter! Is that a sign he will have my colour eyes? Just curious ! X
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
He may have your color eyes all babies have six to nine months into their eye color stabilize
Helpful - 4
When I was in hospital with my son the nurse said all babies have blue eye and they finally settle at nine months
Helpful - 3
13167 tn?1327194124
All babies aren't born with blue eyes.  ;D  Only caucasian babies.  

If you have green eyes,  all bets are off with your baby's eventual eye color.  Could be anything.  

Helpful - 1
2 Comments
Haahaha sorry lol. My partner is Arab though. I thought that automatically would make my baby dark. He is as white as me and I am super white and have green/grey eyes haha
Someone told me all babies have dark blue eyes when born though lol obviously they were wrong ! Lol
My dad and my sons dad have green eyes and i have brown eyes...but my son has hazel eyes.
First they were blue/grey. Then changed to blue/green. from there like añ olive green and eventually around age 3 they turned hazel.
My daughter has brown eyes..and now wondering what colored eyes baby #3 will have.
Helpful - 1
1 Comments
Oh wow they changed until 3 years old !! Wow.. I wonder too !! My baby's eyes are getting lighter by the day so I am excited to see what colour they'll be haha. These little things make me excited.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.