Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
223 Members

How did your older child react to the new baby??

If you already had a child at home, how did your older child react to your new baby coming home with you?  :>)  Did you do things to get them ready?  Were they happy, mad or neutral?  
I have my daughter who is nearly 4 years old and have my son 4 months old. When my daughter saw my son she was happy but will ask me to hold her and place in my laps and tells me to put the brother down. When she gets angry or if I am not paying any attention she beats my son. But as days passes by she is now talk to my son, smoothes him, sing song to him and help me in taking care of my son. We as parents should give first priority to our first child always because if not they will get wounded in heart and it will be everlasting in their life. So take care of your first child and they will take care of other children.