What to do with my 1 month old

Hi all! FTM and my son is one month old next week and the past 3 weeks it has just been a lot of learning to be his mom but I am just wondering what I should be doing this next month with him, what should he be learning, what milestones should we be working on?
Thanks!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You should get the book What to Expoect the First Year. It gives month by month milestones that your baby SHOULD be reaching. I say should like that because every child is different, but as long as he is achieveing the basics.
Helpful - 0
Nothing. . The first couple of months is just feeding and sleeping and he will try to lift his head. Normal stuff like that. U don't need to teach him anything.. he is one month.. just let him be he will start trying to lift him self up n to turn over but he will learn that on his own.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community