Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
8691340 tn?1415127741

fears:(

I had my baby on Monday and i got home today and im just home and have all these fears about my baby getting sick on me, or somethin happening to her if i leave her alone for a minute.... she spits alot of milk and im afraid of her  choking :( some times I think i hear her spitting and i check up on her and she's doing fine :( idk whats going on but I really need advice... am I going insane?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's ok to be a nervous mommy i was dor my first i would wake up in the middle of the night and move my daughter around to make sure she was breathing. The spitting up thing is probably  due to her stomach is full of milk and that's babies way of getting rid of milk when they are too full. I always thought u had to feed them on the hour when you were told by the doctor (forget how often) but if they are not fussy nor crying let them be they will tell u when they are hungry. Dont worry it will be all fine just takes getting to know the cries of your baby and baby getting a way to communicate  with you :) take a deep breath and go with the flow !
Helpful - 0
8691340 tn?1415127741
Thank you girl :/ i guess I have to get use to it... i just have fears... i hope i dont get depressed
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.