formula? or concentrated?

Which did you prefer to give to your baby if you weren't able to breastfeed? The powder formula or the concentrated one? And are they both easy for the baby to digest or is one better than the other? Thanks!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The liquid formula keep in mind is very expensive because you won't get as much out of it as you will the powder but there both the same thing
Helpful - 0
I tried both and I was spending a lot more money with the liquid  so I switched to powdered. This was after breast feeding became to hard to juggle.
Helpful - 0
The liquid is thicker and easier but its much more spendy! The powder works great!
Helpful - 0
I prefer liquid over powder, because I feel like the powder causes more constipation and gas than the liquid... Yea it was more expensive but it also just depend on where you get it from... I would buy the milk in bulk online so I actually saved money compared to buying from the store...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community