sleep

Hi, my son is 10 months old & I exclusively breastfeed (not my first time) sleeping & weaning was much easier with my daughter. My son is way more attached. I'm trying to night wean my son bc I'm exhausted. My son has cried for almost 2 hours after putting him to bed in his own room & I've yet to try it since. I put him down after being fed & changed & him falling asleep in my arms & he will wake up as I put him down & scream. Any suggestions as how to make night weaning easier? & my main question is, how long have you let your little one cry before going & getting them or how long have they cried before crying themselves to sleep? Help please, :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Look up Kim West aka the sleep lady. She has tons of pointers for weaning and sleeping through the night.
Helpful - 0
I have never done the cry it out. If you don't give on to the feeding at night he will see you mean it. My son was 11 months when I broke the bottle at nights. The first two weeks was bad but he is 4 nowand will lay down. On hoe long to let him cry is up to you.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community