custody/seperation

going trough seperation , after four years of seen children at differnt times tier dad has taken them on first sllep over ,, he can be a compulisive liar ,, just found out he had a baby sitter mind them , can any one tell me please of any types of custody or parent aggrements thats suits ye mother of three childre ,, i know thier also some great dads out there who put thier children first or keep my agreement made mine would put kids last and only turs up when he likes
Some families have an agreement trough the courts where the Dad gets them every other weekend , if they all get on sometimes its longer. It all depends on the relationship and what the court says .If its the same as UK I think you will get something like that , he may be allowed to have a baby sitter if its whilst he has a night out, how old are the children ?
thier 5 7 and nine ,

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Children (6-12) Community