15yr old doesnt come home

I have a 15yr old girl that does not come home when she goes out... I am worried because a few months ago she got into a strangers car because the car was cool... I have informed police, I have asked social services to help me, they gave me a youth worker which we saw together on the 27/4/2015, and she then went out at 5.30 and hasn't come home all night, we ring her and she says she on way but never turns up... Everything we seem to say goes in 1 ear and out the other... I am s tired, not eating , not sleeping and its making me so ill with worry ...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What would happen if you stopped paying for her phone?

If you want your phone to work,  you need to come home by ____,  and answer it when we call you.  You can also set up a tracker on her phone so you know where she is.
Helpful - 0
we have tried laying ground rules down, it doesnt seem to bother her. I am at my wits end. The police have sat her down and told her but she good for a few days then off she goes again. She not going to school either, I have tried everything and nothing is working. I have an autistic son and he has started to pick up on things, he said to me the other day why do I have to go school if she isn't... I have 5 children 4 girls and a boy, I never had this much trouble with the other girls... She nasty to her sisters if she cant get her own way , then when I step in she calls me everything under the sun...  I really don't know what to do, a few of my friends said put her into rest bite but I don't like social service for personal reasons,  I know they have given me a youth worker which I am thankful for, but she sits there and laughs at them after they leave and says I aint doing that, they cant make me...I hate to think what my neighbours think, I constantly have the police on door coz of her going missing....
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Teens (12-17) Community