My husband caught our 16 year old son watching me shower?

Both my room and bathroom doors were closed but my one yr old had opened them when she came looking for me. My son was keeping an eye on my 2 little girls 4 and 1 while I showered and my husband ate downstairs. When my husband comes up he catches him running out the room. When asked what he was doing, he lied at first but then said he was curious. From what he has told me he isn't a virgin. In 6th grade, his friends introduced him to porn and when we caught him watching it on the computer we had passwords set up for all devices including no Access to WiFi password. He was allowed internet when we were around.we spoke to him about the shower incident and how inappropriate it was . I am looking for a therapist although I don't know if there's a specific one I should look for. Please help

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Teens (12-17) Community