Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
8573243 tn?1398768632

What parental control software do you use?

Hi guys, I just want to ask what parental control do you use on your home computers. I was trying to find some easy to use and reliable program but there are hundreds of them and each of them seems to be good ... I don't want to overpay neither,

Thanks for any advice !
4 Responses
8573508 tn?1398769847
Hey there.

If you want a really good software, I will recommend NetNanny. It gets best reviewes in most of online polls. However if you don't want to overpay then you could try K9 or PCWebControl, both stable and reliable.

Cheers :)
Hey,

I would personally recommend getting Spector Pro, works great on both Windows and Mac. Here you will be able to find some more details reviews:

13712582 tn?1431164727
Hi, Tomas :)  Well known fact that teens a are easily subjected to bad reputation sites, different attacks,  spy and malware, It's not a secret, my young daughter also was victim of such sites in internet. Since then I decided to track her internet activity by means a parental control software based on keylogger principle, recently I've found a good source www.refog.com to download this soft and use it now. I’m confident in my daughter protection today, and can recommend you use this software with pleasure.
13721834 tn?1431203534
I also was looking for a good parental control program for a long time. There are a lot of them nowadays and it is very hasd to choose. I tried http://www.refog.com/ and was satisfied by its work. It helps to limit the usage of websites and to check the list of activities. Very simple and effective in usage.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Teens (12-17) Community

Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.