Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

3 year old white/clay colored stools!!!!! HELP!!

My 3 year old son has been having white/clay colored stools. It's been on and off for a year. But i thought it might have been normal because all her drinks is milk and only eats particular foods. I've tried different diets and he just won't eat, unless it's the way he wants to. But lately everyone has been worrying me about it.. his father and my mother have been questioning why his stools are whitish/clay colored? He's active, doesn't complain of sickness.. never whiney? i don't know?? I am scared it's something to do with his pancrease!!! Especially cancer!!! Wouldn't he have like prodromal symptoms??? Something??? I know cancer is a silent killler.. I'm freaking out....help me! Thank you :-(
If this has been going on for a year, I would hope you would of seen a doctor a long time ago.  What did the doctor tell you?  
Since my son is active, no jaundice, eats well when he is hungry. They aren't worried. I was thinking maybe it's a vitamin defieciency???? I bought him some flinestone vitamins. When he had a BM this morning it was greenish brown... So maybe? I am going ot get a second opinion, b/c I am still worried!!!
I think the vitamin is a good start.  If it continues, I would get a second opinion, it never hurts.
Wow yeah that doesn't seem right, I have never heard of that. There's somehting his body is lacking check with another doctor for sure.
I hate to say anything without knowing my facts,  but I remember something about the white/clay colored stools from nursing school.  for some reason cystic fibrosis comes to mind.  but like i say I'm not for sure.  just get it checked out with the doctor.