5months girl

hi my daughter is 5months old and she didnt start rolling. Is that normal?can u plz help out wid this
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's normal! My son was about 8 months old when he started rolling then crawling soon after. All babies develop at different speeds and it is very normal for a 5 month old to not roll over yet.
Helpful - 0
hello, when i put her on her tummy she immediately turn back and she is taking her foot finger in her mouth .Is this normal?  thank you.
Helpful - 0
Little ones do all develop at their own pace but there are some time frames that you start lookig for things.  She sounds normal to me thus far but it is always good to keep any well baby visits with a doctor (which they do regularly at 3 month intervals the first 2 years) and discuss developmental milestones.  Sucking on toes, is that what you are talking about?  Yes, normal.  That flexibility is amazing, isn't it?  But think about them in your womb-------  they are all curled up so it is actually a natural position for those under one.  Couldn't get my toe to my mouth anymore . . .  (thank goodness!)!  LOL

Good luck and enjoy your baby!!
Helpful - 0
thank q . We have an appointment with the doctor  . 6month vaccination. Hope everything goes fine .
Helpful - 0
I think it's normal. My oldest didn't roll over until she was about 6 months. My 2nd started rolling over at 5 days old. And my 3rd, she started at 2 days old, the dr was checking on her, (jaundice) and she started to roll, I grabbed her, and the Dr was shocked. I told him about my 2nd. And he was thankful, I reached my hand out to stop her. But then with her, she stopped rolling about maybe a month later, and didn't roll over for a few months. She would not sit, but could crawl. She was so backwards, and her ped said she looked fine, just doing things on her own.
Helpful - 0
nice! i think it depend on the children. When they like to roll they do or else don't.
Helpful - 0
It is normal, don't worry about it x
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community