Aa
A
A
Close
Daughter is almost 5 year old and BM problems
I am a mom is at her witts end my daughter is almost 5 years old and we been having BM problems for almost 3 years. She has been seen by 3 different GIs and all they tell me is to give her meralax and keep uping it. She was potty trained for 3 weeks and now we are back at square 1. The only test they did was a blood test and an ultrasound when she was 2 years old. She will stand cross her lags and scream, it gets so bad that her butt gets so red it looks like I took a belt and beat her with it. I dont know what else to do her GI wont give me anymore advice. She had a fever of 103.8 when she was born for 2.5 hours could that be some of the problems? Please help I have nowhere else to turn!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had the same problem with my 1 year old she wouldn't poo for days one stage she went 11 days and would cry when trying to poo so i started to give her a stool softener and change some things in her diet i cut out bread,pasta,carrots and even Bananas i added more fiber such as pears,apples and even grapes do wonders
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank