Daughter is almost 5 year old and BM problems
I am a mom is at her witts end my daughter is almost 5 years old and we been having BM problems for almost 3 years. She has been seen by 3 different GIs and all they tell me is to give her meralax and keep uping it. She was potty trained for 3 weeks and now we are back at square 1. The only test they did was a blood test and an ultrasound when she was 2 years old. She will stand cross her lags and scream, it gets so bad that her butt gets so red it looks like I took a belt and beat her with it. I dont know what else to do her GI wont give me anymore advice. She had a fever of 103.8 when she was born for 2.5 hours could that be some of the problems? Please help I have nowhere else to turn!
I had the same problem with my 1 year old she wouldn't poo for days one stage she went 11 days and would cry when trying to poo so i started to give her a stool softener and change some things in her diet i cut out bread,pasta,carrots and even Bananas i added more fiber such as pears,apples and even grapes do wonders