Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

Ms

I have a 14 month old baby and currently going through Divorce. My ex husband insisted on placing our son in a daycare near his place (he lives one hour away) because of his driving time. My son has been in a Daycare in our place (where me and my ex husband resided, and where I currently live) since September 2007. How would this daycare arrangement affect my baby, considering that he already goes back and forth between me and my ex husband, then now he will be in two different daycares? I see this as not in my son's best interest. Are there any literatures out there that discusses daycare arrangements impact on the child of divorce this age? Please give me information. Thanks.
what country are you in??

i dont think its right, the father has to change his attitude, hes moved away, its his problem he has to drive... i would definately get info before it gets out of control.

good luck

dm sydney aus